weikey

Hi Im Darren I play Go, Weiqi, Weikey, Baduk...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Tell your mom you love her

When I was 20 I was away at college. My family would plan summer vacations to Hawaii, Canada… they would ask me if I was interested in joining them. At the time I thought I could do that anytime, I’d much rather hang out with my college friends and spend the summer just bumming out. When I reached the age of 24 my mom suddenly died of an aneurysm, she was only 49 years old. I never really got a chance to spend time with her since I left for college. I never got another chance to tell her I love her, now I can only tell her in my prayers.

When you’er young it may seem that parents are always there for you, it’s easy to believe that they will always be around for you. They seem quite invincible. Cherish them, life is too fragile and time is too fleeting! Dont make the same mistake I've made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home