weikey

Hi Im Darren I play Go, Weiqi, Weikey, Baduk...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Think Positive

Negative thinkers make things tough on themselves. When was the last time you got enthused about working with a negative person? Not ever, I'll bet. People like upbeat thinkers better than those who moan and groan. Ever enter a classroom with an enthusiastic upbeat instructor, makes the class exiting and interesting. When doing homework for that class, is even enjoyable. Boring non-interesting classes often have homework that seems more like doing a chore. Your attitude will influence the attitudes of the people around you. If your like most people thinking positive does not come easy, it takes a lot of conscious effort, it is a skill that has to be developed like any other. You'll have to discipline yourself to look at each new situation and ask yourself, "Since I can choose to react any way I want, what is the most positive stance I can take?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home